See how much you can borrow.
Getting pre-qualified gets your foot in the door. Being pre-qualified means that you have provided some basic information with us and we’ll provide an estimate of what you might be able to borrow. It gives you a better idea of what houses you can afford.
We will answer your questions, explain your options, and we will connect you with the lender that will find the best loan terms to fit your needs.
Call: (843) 667-6278
To See Any Property!
Questions you may have?
1. How do I know how much house I can afford?
2. What's the difference between a fixed-rate & an adjustable-rate loan?
3. How do I know which type of mortgage is best for me?
4. What does my mortgage payment include?
5. How much cash will I need to purchase a home?
Realty Office: (843) 667-6278
Pre-Qualify: (843) 601-2146