See how much you can borrow.
Getting pre-qualified gets your foot in the door. Being pre-qualified means that you have provided some basic information with us and we’ll provide an estimate of what you might be able to borrow. It gives you a better idea of what houses you can afford.
We will help answer your questions, explain your options, and the lender will tailor the loan terms to fit your needs.
Call: (843) 667-6278
To See Any Property!
Questions you may have?
1. How do I know how much house I can afford?
2. What's the difference between a fixed-rate & an adjustable-rate loan?
3. How do I know which type of mortgage is best for me?
4. What does my mortgage payment include?
5. How much cash will I need to purchase a home?
Realty Office: (843) 667-6278
Pre-Qualify: (843) 601-2146